Are you tired of downloading one podcast at a time in iTunes? We know the feeling. That’s why we’ve created easy step-by-step instructions for downloading all episodes of a podcast in iTunes 11.
Otherwise, run through the version 11 steps below, and you’ll soon be watching or listening to your favorite podcast shows one after the next. No more waiting for another download.
1. Select the podcast you want to download and click the Subscribe button. If you get a pop-up window asking if you are sure, confirm it by clicking Subscribe again.
2. Go to your iTunes library by clicking the Library button to the right.
3. View podcasts in the library by selecting Podcasts in the menu to the left.
4. Switch to list view by clicking the List button.
5. Show all episodes of the podcast by clicking the small gray arrow to the left of the podcast title.
6. Click the button with a down arrow after the podcast title. Note that all available episodes have a similar button, but clicking each one will only download that specific episode. If you want all, use the download button after the podcast title.
7. Confirm that you want to download all episodes in the pop-up window.
8. You can now relax and see your downloads by clicking the downloads button to the right.